1. When you register with Photo Master, we need to ask for information such as your name or company name and email address.
2. Photo Master uses the collected information for the following general purposes: to process and fulfil your order, billing, service improvement, and research.
3. Photo Master will not make any of the collected information available to anyone. We will never sell, rent, exchange or share your personal information with any third parties.
4. Photo Master ensures that all of your data remain private and confidential. Photo Master will never use, sell, rent, exchange or share your data with any third-parties.
5. Photo Master will send you a welcoming email to verify your new account and where it is necessary to email you in the provision of our services. Otherwise, we will only email account holders for billing purposes and will occasionally send out strictly Photo Master service-related announcements.
6. Photo Master uses the “cookies” technology to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We can process jpg, jpeg, psd and tiff formats.
Max. file size 50MB .